Saturday, July 28, 2012

Our 100th Post

This is the 100th post for the blog. For the occasion, I thought I would share some cute pictures from the other celebration we had today.
Cousin Caleb will turn one on Monday and today we drove over to Panama City for his birthday party. It was a good day.

Funny story, yesterday when we were at the hospital getting Brian's blood work done, we had three different people point and stare at us. I couldn't figure out why we were such a sight. I mean, four kids is not that many...
   I finally put it all together when I looked at a picture I took of the kids yesterday. You can see what I mean in the picture below too. I think because I dress the boys alike and the girls alike OR dress them all coordinating (because I think it's cute) in combination with them being so close in age, that people are staring to see if they are multiples.

So, here are our cute kids that get stares almost everywhere we go.

Everyone (except Liv) is holding up one finger for Caleb turning ONE.
Schreiber kids with the birthday boy.

And all nine grandchildren for Bigdaddy and Grandma Hayes. From ages 1 to 10! (And I still have two other siblings that haven't had children yet.)
William, Brian, Joseph, Natalie, Noah, Ansley, Caleb, Claire and Olivia

My older brother Jonathan and I kept our families nice and even. We each have two boys and two girls. So, Jess and Matt, now that Caleb is one it's time to have triplets...one boy and two girls!!

1 comment:

Jessica Teplicek said...

I'll be sure to read Matt your PS on our having triplets...if that does ever happen you can then visit him at Dabney's work for the following 72 hours after finding out! :) HAHA!!!!
I can vouch to your friend that you LOVED the cobbler...she rubbed it in my face over skype!! looked delicious!
LOVE YOU GUY!!!