Thursday, November 14, 2013


The PET scan was never sent to Texas Children's for Dr. McClain to view. Fred went down to Sacred Heart and got it on CD to send it Fed Ex to Texas.
  After Dr. McClain and the Histio review board looked at the images we heard back on the findings. Apparently they were not able to merge the images to view things like you are typically able to do. Each individual image appeared OK, but not being able to merge made it difficult to really diagnosis anything from this particular PET scan.
   OK, all that means nothing to me, but Dr. McClain said we could redo the PET scan in Texas, but there was no sense of urgency so we could wait until we are there in April. We are taking that as good news.

No comments: