Saturday, September 22, 2012

Indiana Jones

 
Brian LOVES Legos and gets fixed on one set. He plays with that theme over and over all day long. He uses all the Legos that he and William share to build whatever the story may be for his favorite theme. Brian has loved Indiana Jones since February. In fact when he was interviewed for his Make A Wish trip he said he wanted to meet Indiana Jones. They granted his wish and Brian had a great experience. (I still need to post all the pics). I was reminded to post the following picture of Brian and Indiana Jones when I found this drawing on my computer desk last week. Our kids draw pictures everyday and everyone is their new favorite. But this one, yes, this one IS a new favorite.  Brian drew Indiana Jones.
 


 
Brian and Indiana Jones.
When Indiana Jones found out Brian was on his Make A Wish Trip he gave Brian a hat. It's special, you can't go buy it in the gift shop. It is the hat the actor wears in the stunt show. Brian felt like a king. It was great. So of course for Brian's birthday he wanted Indiana Jones Legos. We searched and realized they no longer sell them in the stores. We had to search on E-bay and my, oh my, are they pricey. I must say though, he is one sweet and grateful boy.

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

How great that he got that hat! Good picture drawing too!