Monday, October 15, 2012

Photos

I found these pictures that I meant to post from two weeks ago. I never got to it, so here they are now.
 
Wednesday we didn't get a room. We were out in the open area with a curtain drawn around Brian's chair. The kids were a bit wild and cranky. And, yes, I let Brian wear his PJ pants and white undershirt out in public!! I am going to blame that fashion choice on the fact that we were headed to chemo and I didn't care what he looked like or what anyone thought. That was the day that Fred had to drive to Orlando and back for a one hour and ten minute meeting. I think his day was worse than ours because he hated to miss Brian's chemo appointment.
 
 
 
We were ALL super tired and grumpy on Thursday. Here we are piled up on the bed watching Disney Jr. (Fred was sitting in the chair beside the bed.)  
 

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

Grumpy? You guys are amazing!