Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Still No News

 We are waiting to hear from the Hem/Onc nurse about Brian's counts. Yesterday morning I took him to the Pediatric Lab to get his blood drawn. After that we headed down to get X-rays that Brian has to do periodically to check for Histio involvement. I'm not a Radiologist but from what I saw it looked good except for the mouth area. :) We knew that anyway. Brian is scheduled to have oral surgery next week, but if his counts don't improve we will have to postpone it. I am just waiting to hear back from the clinic after the doctor has a chance to review yesterday's tests. I will let you all know what's up when we know. Thanks for praying for Brian.
 

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

Oh, Carrie.....I know waiting is so difficult! We are praying for Brian daily and praying for you whole family! I can't even imagine how stressful this must be!